Among other titles we recently distributed Good magazine (pictured) in the compostable mailer bags.Read More
Connect and gain loyalty with your customers through accurate data, creative personalised content and a strong call to action.
What they are saying!
- According to Direct Mail Association, personalised direct mail campaigns have the potential to produce an increased ROI of between 300% and 1000%.
- 94% of companies agree that personalisation ‘is critical to current and future success’ Market Data 2015.
- Mail that is personally relevant to consumers creates the most value for advertisers, according to a report form Royal Mails’ Market Reach unit.
10 Tips to personalisation
- Data accuracy
Customers appreciate their personal information stated correctly. i.e names, addresses, purchase history and preferences.
- Personalise to preferences
Cater to your customers preferences and interests.
- Image personalisation
Use imagery to relate to your customers preferences and interest. A supermarket might target chocolate loving customers with a variety of indulgent dessert images or a car dealer could change out the license plate on an image of the latest car model to their customers name.
- Purchase and donation history information
Include your customers information on past purchases or donations and make the effort to pre-empt an add on or complimentary product for a recent purchase.
- Include a strong call to action
A physical coupon or voucher, limited time offer to buy or renew works particularly well in direct mail campaigns, the creative can be perforated for easy tear away. Give the opportunity to donate and ensure this can be done in the recipients preferred method of payment (online or by prepaid return envelope).
- Customer segmentation
Deliver a targeted, personalised marketing experience by location, age, interests and behaviors. The more tailored your data, the more likely you are to see a greater response rate.
- Personalised offers
Send customers relevant offers based on their purchase history. Surprise and delight them with meaningful offers.
- Personalised URLs
A great way to connect the offline and online worlds and deliver an effective integrated marketing experience.
- Test and refine
A benefit of printing digital! We can print various versions at small quantities to a number of subgroups. Monitor your responses and adjust for your next send until you have the right personalisation and sub-groups.
- We only have eyes for you
Give the impression that you are communicating with your customer and no one else.